Here’s a variation on regular cauliflower rice. Delicious and a beautiful color to boot. Enjoy!
• 1 small cauliflower
• 1/2 cup beets, cooked & chopped into small pieces
• 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter
• 3 tbsp nutrition yeast
• 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
• 1/2 cup bone broth
• sea salt to taste
1. Chop cauliflower head into small pieces, wash, rinse and pulse in blender until cauliflower is similar in size to pieces of rice.
2. Heat butter on stovetop in a large pan. Add onion and saute until fragrant and translucent, about 3 – 4 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower rice, bone broth and nutrition yeast. Cook on low for about 5 minutes or until bone broth is absorbed.
4. Fold beets into cauliflower mixture and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Season with sea salt and serve warm.
What’s your favorite cauliflower rice variation?