What can I say, I was craving something sweet and anything involving coconut and/or blueberry sounded like a great option. Turns out, it was. Enjoy!
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp butter (melted/at room temp.)
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted/at room temp.)
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 3 tbsp collagen
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 3/4 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease 9″ x 9″ pan with coconut oil spray and/or butter.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add butter, maple syrup, coconut oil & vanilla extract.
4. Once the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed, stir in coconut flakes, oats, collagen & coconut flour, then gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Evenly distribute in pan and bake for about 35 minutes, or until top becomes golden brown.
6. Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy!