• 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends chopped off and halved
• 1/2 lb ground beef (grass-fed)
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 white onion, diced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• sea salt to taste
• 1 cup creamy avocado sauce
1. Heat olive oil in a sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 3 – 5 minutes, then add onion for another 3 – 5 minutes until translucent and fragrant.
2. Add ground beef to onion/garlic pan and cook until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
3. Add in brussels sprouts and stir to combine, sauteing for another 4 – 5 minutes.
4. While mixture is sauteing, make the creamy avocado sauce.
5. Season with sea salt and spoon brussels sprouts mixture into bowl, topping with creamy avocado sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!