This is a great veggie-centric stir fry using cauliflower rice instead of regular rice or pasta. Eggs aren’t in my diet at the moment, but if you’re an egg eater, they would be a delicious addition to this recipe as well. (:
• 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter
• 1 carrot, chopped
• 1 sweet onion, diced
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cup peas
• 1 cup fresh green beans, chopped
• 1 cup sausage, chopped (This is one great sausage option. Basically, try to pick one sans sugar, hormones, antibiotics, etc.)
• 2 cups cauliflower rice (made from ~1 head cauliflower)
• 4 – 5 tbsp coconut aminos
• 3 – 4 tbsp sesame oil
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds
• sea salt to taste
1. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add onions and saute until fragrant, about 2 – 3 minutes Then add garlic and saute another 2 – 3 minutes.
2. Add sausage to onion/garlic mixture, saute another 3 – 4 minutes.
3. At this point, dump in the remaining ingredients, except for the sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly to make sure the coconut aminos and sesame oil are evenly distributed.
4. Simmer for about 5 minutes, remove from heat, top with sesame seeds and enjoy immediately!