• 1 sweet onion, chopped
• 1/8 cup Kerrygold butter (unsalted)
• 1 lb ground chicken (or your meat of choice)
• 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
• 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
• 2 cups quinoa
• 2 cups bone broth
• 1 can coconut milk, full fat
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• sea salt to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in a pan and sauté onions until fragrant and translucent, about 10 minutes.
3. In the same pan, add the ground chicken and cook until golden brown.
4. While the chicken is cooking, put the cauliflower and broccolini in a steamer and cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Also while the chicken is cooking, begin prepping the quinoa: boil 2 cups of bone broth with 2 cups of quinoa and cook until quinoa absorbs all of the broth.
6. Combine chicken/onion mixture, veggies, quinoa, coconut milk and spices into casserole dish and bake in oven for about 30-35 minutes or until the top of the casserole is golden brown.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!