Ever since buying popsicle molds, I’ve been on a popsicle making quest. To date, I think these are my favorite flavor! The recipe is so easy and takes no more than 10 minutes.
• Organic coconut milk (Make sure it’s full fat!)
• 1 1/2 cup chopped organic cantaloupe
• 2 tsp honey (I recommend getting it at your local farmers market. If this isn’t an option, both the Whole Foods and Central Market bulk sections have it less expensively than the pre-packaged honey. Fresher too. (: )
• 3 tsp gelatin
• 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
3. Freeze, enjoy!
It usually takes a few hours for the popsicles to set. Leave them in the molds until you’re ready to eat. If you have trouble getting the popsicles out of the molds, you can either run them under warm water, wiggling gently on the handle, or simply let the popsicle sit on the counter for a minute or two. At this point, they will slide right out.