My first time making fat bombs and I must admit, it takes some serious self control to not inhale these in one sitting. This is an easily customizable recipe, feel free to swap out any nuts / nut butters you might like better. Enjoy!
• 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
• 1/8 cup dark chocolate, chopped
• 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
• 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1/8 cup coconut oil
• 2 tbsp ground flax
• 2 tbsp honey
• 4 tbsp collagen powder (make sure to get the kind in the green, not red container!)
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spoon mixture into ice cube mold.
3. Freeze for 4 – 5 hours.
4. Pop out of ice cube mold and store in an airtight container in the freezer.