Wasn’t sure how this would turn out but safe to say, this is one of my new favorite recipes. This chicken is the real deal. (: Enjoy!
Ingredients – Chicken
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter
• 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Sauce (see below)
• Sea salt to taste
• Sesame seeds
• Lemon juice (optional)
1. In a large sauce pan, heat butter and saute garlic until fragrant, about 3 – 5 minutes.
2. Season the chicken with a little sea salt, then add the chicken to the garlic pan and saute until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce by simply whisking all the ingredients until blended.
4. Once the chicken is cooked, pour the teriyaki sauce into the pan and mix to coat the chicken evenly.
5. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens.
6. Remove from heat, top with sesame seeds and serve immediately. I served with a side of broccoli and quinoa. Flavor broccoli with lemon juice and sea salt if you so desire. (: