It seems I’ve been on a chicken kick these past few weeks and man oh man, this is another drool-worthy recipe. (: I’m not sure if I like this chicken or the garlic ginger chicken better, but they both left me wanting more. Much much more. Enjoy!
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F
2. Combine all ingredients, minus the chicken, in a small sauce pan.
3. Bring to a boil, then let simmer for 4 – 5 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken.
4. Place the chicken in a glass bake dish and pour the sauce over the meat, making sure the sauce is spread evenly across all surfaces.
5. Bake the chicken for about 45 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes. The sauce will thicken during this time.
Tonight I served with a side of rice, but feel free to serve with quinoa, veggies, etc. If you’re making rice/quinoa, I suggest boiling the rice/quinoa in bone broth rather than water and add 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter per 1 cup rice/quinoa.