So tasty and so easy. Enjoy!
• 1 lb ground pork (or your meat of choice)
• 1/2 cup avocado oil
• 2 cups fresh basil (packed tightly!)
• juice from 1 large lemon
• 1/4 cup Kerrygold butter
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
• 1 leek, chopped
• 1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped
• 1 zucchini, chopped into bite-size pieces
• 2 cups fresh spinach (packed tightly!)
• sea salt to taste
1. Pre-heat skillet on medium high. When ready, add meat and cook until browned. Set aside.
2. Place butter in the skillet, then add the onion and leek. Cook until fragrant and translucent, about 10 minutes.
3. In the same skillet, add the chard and zucchini. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the spinach, cooking another ~5 minutes.
3. Place the basil, avocado oil, garlic, lemon juice and sea salt into a blender. Blend until smooth, about 30 – 45 seconds.
4. Add the pesto and pork into the veggie skillet mixture.
5. Mix well, then serve immediately, either by itself or over a bed of quinoa!