This was my first attempt baking with butternut squash and I’m quite pleased with this recipe! Not only is it super easy but also tastes delicious. Enjoy!
• 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter (unsalted)
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 lb butternut squash, peeled & cut into cubes
• 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated (I use very little as I’m avoiding dairy as much as possible, so add as much as you’d like to taste)
• Sea salt + pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F
2. Peel & chop butternut squash
3. In a large bowl, combine squash, butter (melted), garlic, sea salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
4. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring about 1/2 way through.
5. Squash will be done when it’s tender. Remove from oven, transfer to serving bowl, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve hot.
What’s your favorite butternut squash recipe?