It’s hard to go wrong when the meal includes bacon. Enjoy!
• 1 spaghetti squash
• 4 strips bacon (this brand is sugar-free – from Whole Foods!)
• 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 leek, chopped
• 4 cups fresh spinach
• sea salt to taste
• sauerkraut dressing
1. Bake spaghetti squash, scrape out the “spaghetti” part and set aside.
2. Cook bacon according to directions, then remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the same bacon pan, melt the butter, then add garlic and saute for about 2 – 3 minutes. Then add the leek and saute for another 4 – 5 minutes.
3. Add the spinach to the same pan and continue to saute until spinach has cooked down, about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the spaghetti squash and crumbled bacon, toss until combined.
5. Remove from heat and season with the dressing and sea salt to taste.
6. Serve immediately!