Inspired by a zucchini soup recipe shared from my friend, Amy. I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about zucchini in soup form…turns out I feel great about it. This soup was the bomb!
• 2 tbsp unsalted Kerrygold butter
• 2 tbsp avocado oil
• 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 5 medium zucchinis, chopped
• 1 cup bone broth
• 1 tbsp sea salt
• 1/4 cup collagen
• 1/8 cup hemp hearts
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, combine the butter and avocado oil. Once the butter begins to melt, stir in onion and garlic, mixing occasionally, until translucent and fragrant.
2. Add in the zucchini and cook for another 10 or so minutes. Then add the bone broth, sea salt & collagen, letting simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
3. Transfer everything into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. I use a Blendtec and it makes the most dreamy soup known to man. (:
4. Immediately transfer to a soup bowl, top with hemp hearts and enjoy!