• 1 lb chicken
• 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1/8 cup dijon mustard
• 1/8 cup honey
• Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly spray glass baking pan with coconut oil spray.
2. Mix mustard and honey in a small bowl. Place coconut flour in another bowl, coconut flakes in a third bowl.
3. Dip both sides of the chicken into the coconut flour.
4. Then, coat both sides of the chicken in the mustard/honey mixture.
5. Finally, generously sprinkle top side of chicken with unsweetened coconut flakes.
6. Place chicken in a glass baking pan and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the coconut crust is golden brown.
7. Serve immediately! I like to dip this chicken in my favorite ketchup, Portlandia Ketchup. (: