Sometimes all you need is a giant plate of sweet potatoes fries. Possibly one of the easiest recipes. Enjoy!
• 3 medium sized sweet potatoes
• 3 tbsp avocado oil
• Sea salt to taste
• Rosemary to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4″ wedges.
3. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, avocado oil, sea salt and rosemary.
4. Transfer sweet potatoes to a large glass baking pan, making sure to not overcrowd potatoes.
5. Bake until sweet potatoes are golden brown, about 25 minutes.
6. Serve immediately! I eat these with my favorite ketchup, the best ketchup in the world, Portlandia Ketchup. (: