I made this recipe for lunch last week and even after day five of the same thing, is was still quite tasty!
I must admit, this is one of the easier recipes. It basically entails: buying a bunch of veggies, chopping a bunch of veggies, sautéing a bunch of veggies, seasoning a bunch of veggies and consuming a bunch of veggies. Yep. That’s basically it.
• 1 bunch rainbow chard
• 1/2 lb package sausage
• 1 sweet onion, chopped
• 5 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 sweet potatoes
• 1/4 cup Kerrygold butter
• spices (I used garlic powder, sea salt, onion powder & cinnamon)
1. Chop all the ingredients into bite-sized pieces.
2. Begin melting 1/2 the butter in a sauce pan. First add garlic until it becomes fragrant, then add onion, cooking until it begins to appear transparent.
3. Add in the sausage, cook until done. Set aside in large tupperware.
4. In the same saucepan, add a little butter and cook sweet potatoes until done, about 30 minutes. Add to large tupperware.
5. In the same sauce pan, add a little butter and sauté the chard, about 10 minutes. After chard is done, add all the ingredients back in and sauté for about 10 more minutes.
6. Season to taste and serve immediately! Or do what I did and eat it for the next 5 days straight.